Embrace yourself for one of the most challenging and adventurous ride of your life. Welcome to Ladakh where you’ll find crazy paths and fascinating sceneries that will give a rush for sure. If you are one of those who seek adventure and thrill then the tour to Leh Ladakh is for you. Ladakh is the highest plateau of the Kashmir and home for blissful ancient monasteries and temples. It also has Kadung La, which is the highest motorable pass in the world. Be prepared to ride through rough terrain, gravel, creek passing, and many more. Ladakh also introduces you with the Buddhist culture. Ladakh is situated in the Tibetan plateau and most of its part is situated at an altitude of 10,000 FT. During the journey the riders will camp at Nubra Valley, which is situated in the old Silk Route from South to Central Asia. Maitreya Buddha statue is one of Nubra Valler’s landmarks, which is 32 meter high and is maintained by the Diskit Monastery. We’ll also get to see Pangong Tso, which is the world’s highest brackish lake. Traveling across Ladakh can be challenging and thrilling as you can never predict what mother nature has in box for you. The journey can be tough at times as unpredictable weather conditions may force you to make changes in your journey plan. You may even experience unpaved/dirt tracks, loose gravels & risky crossings. If you are an experienced rider and love adventure then this tour is for you. Get in touch with us to hire bikes on rent for Leh Ladakh.
Motorcycle Tour for Leh Ladakh
14 Days / 13 Nights Tour
Delhi – Leh – Delhi
Places To Be Covered: Delhi – Chandigarh - Manali – Kelong / Jispa - Sarchu – Leh - Pangong - Leh – Khardungla – Nubra – Leh - Kargil – Srinagar – Jammu / Pathankot – Delhi.
Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights Tour - A True Pleasure For Any Traveler
Fixed Departure Date Of 2018 Are :
Mode Of Transport :
- Own Bike
- Bike On Rent From Us
- Suv’s & Tempo Travelers
We Mostly Conduct Mixed Tours With Bikes, Suv’s & Tempo Travelers.
- 13 nights / 14 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation start from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night halt at Pathankot./ Chandigarh.
- Meals plan will be 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner ) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From day 01 breakfast till Day 14 Breakfast.
- Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
- Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow her / him to make the tour a success.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any damages to the bike on the tour is chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive ( Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. Electronic items like cameras, lap tops can be kept in the car.
- Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinders.
- It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
Trip Not Includes
- Bikes & their security deposits (depends on the package chosen by you).
- Fuel cost (depends on the package chosen by you).
- Day ZERO accommodation. (We can book it for you in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
- Manali Green Tribunal & Leh Inner line permits (Will be arranged by Joga Motors but are chargeable).
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
- Charges for transporting the bike from any one destination to another during the tour.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Bike change costing in Leh because of the Leh Bike Union.
- Bikes have to be changed in Leh for 4 days local sightseeing. Joga Motors can book a bike for the rider for which the rider has to inform at the time of tour booking OR if, he wishes he can book a bike in Leh, on his own from the bike rental market on the free day which we give in Leh.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case JOGA MOTORS will not be responsible for it.
Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format